Nominee must post the award on their blog
Thank the blogger who promoted them and link back to their blog
Write 11 random facts about yourself
Nominate another 11 bloggers who have under 200 followers and deserve the award
Answer the 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions
I'm not going to nominate another eleven people, as I've passed on this award several times already and I really can't remember which of my favourite blogs I have and haven't already nominated... but, I shall answer the questions and leave a few facts about myself.
11 Facts About Me:
1. I've already started listening to Christmas music. Yes, it's only November... what's your point?
2. I can't wait to see Catching Fire at the cinema this Friday. So bloody excited!
3. I haven't had a hair cut in almost two years. I'm determined to make it to the hair dresser's for the chop by the end of the month.
4. I hate talking to people on the phone.
5. When I sing, I sound like a cat's choir being run over by a lawn mower.
6. I'd rather go to a concert / gig than to a night club.
7. My unusual crushes are Liam Neeson and Si King of The Hairy Bikers (the Geordie one)!
8. I feel claustrophobic if I have the windows shut in the car.
9. I'm currently watching Love Actually.
10. I've never seen Jaws. Wow, it feels good to get that off my chest.
11. I'm not bad in the kitchen, especially when it comes to baking. I make great gooey double chocolate peanut butter cookies.
1. Why did you want to start blogging?
I began blogging because I wanted something to do one evening to keep myself occupied whilst being house bound from disc injuries. I didn't have any expectations. I didn't think I'd stick with it or make something of it. I just thought I'd like to share my outfits somewhere, like a couple of my friends did, to help work on my confidence- body and otherwise, and to share my love of fashion.
I'd found fatshion and body positivity blogs about six months earlier, and I began to think about blogging my way to self acceptance, and writing about plus size fashion which is something I've been passionate about for years. I wanted to add to the plus size community and show people that fat doesn't mean unfashionable; that there is fashion available to plus size ladies, and that we shouldn't be shamed in to hiding our bodies in baggy black clothes because society has taught us we don't belong.
I also wanted somewhere to blog my way through living with disc injuries.
2. Whose blog do you visit the most?
There are many I visit on a regular basis, but probably A Dress is For Life because Rachel is lovely and has the most incredible style, hair, and tattoos!
3. One person you would love to meet?
I've always wanted to meet Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park, but I would be stunned in to silence if that ever happened. He's basically a musical God! I'd also love to meet Tom Hanks and Dawn French.
4. Favourite make up brand.
My favourite make up brand is probably Inglot. They have the most amazing selection of eyeshadow and nail polish colours, and being a colour junkie that makes me very happy!
5. What is one of your winter fashion / beauty favourites?
For winter, I love a good pair of ankle boots, and have pairs by Simply Be and Evans that I love. I also love layering up in scarves and gloves. As for beauty, I mostly use the same products all year round, but DKNY Red Delicious perfume smells especially enticing during the winter months.
6. What is your favourite film?
My favourite film without a doubt is Titanic. No contest. I've loved it since 1997 when I saw it for the first time aged eleven.
7. How long have you been blogging for?
I began blogging with this blog back in March 2012; a little under two years ago, but I've been blogging in various forms for a couple of years more through Livejournal and Tumblr. Although, nothing on this scale.
8. What is one place you would most like to visit?
I'd really love to visit Italy, Greece, and Australia. They're all high up on my list, but I'd like to see as much of the world as possible.
9. What is your favourite makeup brand?
Inglot, as answered above.
10. What is your favourite clothing brand?
I'd say my favourite is a tie between ASOS Curve and Dorothy Perkins. They both sell such beautiful clothes and accessories.