Wednesday 23 October 2013

Wednesday Wish List

Hey guys,

I've got my favourite picks of the week to share with you today, in another Wednesday Wish List!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22

I never really know what to say when I put these wish list posts together and I feel like I just say the same recycled words every week. 'This is amazing', 'this is lovely', 'this is so cute', 'this is so pretty', 'the colour is stunning!', 'that print is amazing!'... I feel like a broken record sometimes. I'm sure you guys know what I mean!

So, as my brain doesn't want to function right now, here are lots of lovely, pretty, cute, stunning, amazing, and / or awesome things in an array of colours and patterns I have my eye on at the moment which I think and hope you'll like, too. I wish Santa would come early and bring me one of each! Well, I have been extra good this year... *cough*... yeah, I'm fooling no one!

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Oh that bat tee and the bat bag are cute. I bought the penguin necklace (it's by And Mary) for my penguin-obsessed friend for her birthday last week and she loves it.
    And those shoes - I wish all of these pretty things weren't from Modcloth, it's so so expensive to order from there with all the customs charges :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they lovely! I love bats. I do have a soft spot for penguins, too, and love the And Mary necklace. I have a macaroon ring of their's but haven't tried anything else... YET! You are obviously good at picking out presents! I'm so in love with the shoes. I really want them, but I can't afford the delivery charges right now. I wish Modcloth's shipping charges were a bit cheaper, too. Custom charges can be so expensive :(

      Delete
  2. Nice List! And No. 13 = Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No 13 is beautiful! It would make the perfect Christmas dress!

      Delete
  3. I see you are mostly inspired by Halloween, autumn and ocean colors :) So joyful is the bat bag! You have a great taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely loving autumnal and lovely jewel tones right now. Especially forest green, burgundy and teal. And the bag is adorable, isn't it! Thank you very much, Linn! :)

      Delete
  4. I love the bat t-shirt, I was really tempted by it the other week but I ended up buying a bat jumper with stripy arms :). The bat bag is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure the bat jumper was just as awesome! I have a soft spot for the bat bag- it's so cute! :)

      Delete
  5. Love the penguin jumper and necklace, definitely added to my wishlist! And number 4 may be going on my Christmas list to Santa! J x

    http://justjohanna717.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The penguin pieces are amazing, and I think you need the dress, too! :)

      Delete
  6. i adore the happy feet necklace xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig