Wednesday 2 October 2013

Wednesday Wish List


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 

I'm going to keep the blurb short and sweet for this week's Wednesday Wish List because it's 3am as I'm writing this, and I'm so shattered and sore from a little venture out yesterday that my brain has stopped working. I can't think about what I want to write. Yet, I'm still typing...

I think the collage tells its own story of what I've been drawn to this week; lots of dresses, burgundy, prints and knitwear. 

My favourite on this list is the gorgeous Alice and You tartan dungaree dress (1), which I LOVE and WANT, so much. 

The New Look badger jumper (12) is making me think of the old children's TV show Bodger and Badger... I've not thought of that programme in a very long time! But, I remember loving it back in the day. Ah, the nineties. It was a great time to be alive.

I'm pretty much obsessing over Cath Kidston's new toadstool / mushroom prints and designs in every shape and form, and although their clothing mostly stops at a size 16, I love the collection. I love the dress, skirt (14), and cardigan (10). I think the cardigan and skirt would probably fit. They're a little out of my budget either way, but I wish they'd expand their sizes!

And... this wasn't short and sweet at all. I promise to stop now!

What's on your wish list right now?

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I'm drooling all over my laptop! not good! kilts! oh I adore you! you have picked some beauties there x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Be careful not to flood that laptop! I'm loving kilts right now and thank you xx

      Delete
  2. Everything is perfect... I'm scared to spend too long on this page or it'll become my wish list and christmas list all in one!

    Sorry if I'm battering you with comments (I feel like I am) I'm stalking my way through your blog, and loving everything!

    Charlotte - www.blotandreapply.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha! You'll just have to hope Santa's kind to you this Christmas!

      You're not battering me at all. Comment away! I'm glad you're enjoying everything xx

      Delete
  3. i love it all dress number 3 is really similar to oe they have on new look for £15 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember seeing that New Look one just recently xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig