Sunday 13 October 2013

Sunday Favourites #51

Morning folks,

It's time for another Serendipity Sunday already! Enjoy...


Pretty floral nails.


Extra sweet and girlie pastel ensemble.


Love the colourful wall design in this room. Why should kids have all the fun?


This desk is adorable.


Love these tangerine lips.


Such a perfect colour palette.


How cute is this lovebird tattoo?!

[Source]

I absolutely adore how Georgina of Cupcake Clothes styled this tartan dungaree dress by Alice and You! The outfit is amazing, and how pretty is her room?


I love love LOVE this bat tattoo. I want!


Perfect make up.


This is the most adorable thing ever!


And the award for best Halloween group costumes goes to...


Love this jumper! I can think of a few people who would rock the hell out of one!


WTF is that?


These nails are amazing.


Love this.


I want a swing-set dining table! These people aren't using it right!


How cute is this?


This has to be the most decadent hot chocolate I've ever come across in my life! Crockpot Coconut Hot Chocolate.


These deer are temporary tattoos, but aren't they beautiful? It would be a lovely design for a permanent tattoo.


Know your worth.


The print of this dress is amazing!


Organised Halloween sweeties.


I adore this eye make up look.


Someone get me a good book and a pillow 'cause I've just found a perfect place to read!


I'm in love with Sera's hair in this shot... it's hard to believe it's a fashion wig and not real locks! The dark green colours are stunning.


Meet Sir Stuffington.


Baby cuttlefish!


This eye make up look is beautiful.


~ This GIF of a budgie running.

~ I love this collection of ethnically diverse body positivity drawings.

~ One woman's story about the life time of fat shaming she's endured... from her mother. Written by Allie of Fain Fatty, her story is shocking, saddening, and far too common place in our world today.

~ One man's story about being fat and homosexual... "It Gets Better... Unless You're Fat."



~ Top 50 Pictures of the Day 2011. A little bit late, perhaps, but the photos are all incredible.

~ And a little more up to date: Top 25 Pictures of the Day 2013.


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Omg that jumper! And the little kitty I'm dying ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd like that jumper!! And the little kitty is such a cutie, isn't he! xx

      Delete
  2. the ice caves in Russia!!! the other 2013 pics are amazing including cool duck! and I agree with you on the swing set dining table, although I fear I would break it!! I missed the first read for the first time since my hols this morning, I was running late and quite annoyed!! you are my morning Sunday and I love it! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Incredible, aren't they! I would probably break the swing set dining table, too, but it would be so fun to have one! Oh no! It really does make me smile to know you enjoy these posts that much! xx Ps. I've started scheduling these Sunday posts for 8am now, to give you extra time before you go to work!

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig