Wednesday 6 February 2013

Wednesday Wish List (6th Feb 2013)

It's Wednesday, so you know what that means- it's time for another Wednesday Wish List!

This week I've been coveting lots of clothes from Simply Be, a few pieces of jewellery, and some make up.


I forget who was modelling this dress in a recent OOTD, but as soon as I saw it I fell in love with the ring print, and the overall shape and style of the dress. The print is very different to anything I own, even though my wardrobe is full of different prints. I also like the fact this dress has sleeves with a decent length, so I wouldn't have to cover up my upper arms with a cardigan.


I have several polka dot dresses to my name, but there is always room for one more. This dress would be perfect for wearing in the summer time as it appears to have a fitted yet relaxed fit, with a lovely floaty skirt. I would team it with a pair of wedges or sandals when the weather starts to warm up.


This has been the it dress for plus size bloggers over the last few months. I've seen so many gorgeous ladies rocking it, and I, sadly, have only been able to admire it from a far. The print is just lovely. I'm quite surprised it's still available on line, so maybe there's still a chance I'll be able to adopt it yet. 


By now I'm sure you've all noticed that when it comes to style, I have a soft spot for anything quirky with an animal design or motif. I stumbled up on this crocodile brooch whilst window shopping on ASOS last week, and it was love at first sight. Isn't this little reptile gorgeous? I need to add him to my menagerie.


I want this little set of studs mostly for the cameo, red bus, and black cab earrings, but I think they're all so cute.


My first tube of this mascara is now far past it's best, and I really want to replace it soon. This mascara may be on the expensive side, but it's one of the best I've ever tried. Unlike most mascaras which claim to add length to lashes but don't, They're Real! really does add considerable length! It gives the impression that you're wearing false lashes, but still maintains a natural look as the wand is designed to coat and separate each lash. Best mascara I've ever tried!


I recently purchased the Match Perfection foundation, and as I've been so impressed with it, I'd like to see if the concealer also works like a dream. However, the concealer only comes in three shades, and I don't know if the ivory will be too dark for my skin tone.


This cheek and lip colour has been popping up on several blogs over the last week, and it seems like a great new product. It's made up of three shades- pink champagne to highlight, watermelon for colour, and soft coral for contouring, and you apply it by sweeping it from the apples of your cheeks to the temples and then just blend it in. Sounds so easy!


I nearly bought these novelty moustache earrings in Accessorize last week, but they didn't make the short list. I know moustaches have been so over done, but I admit it's one trend that I actually love, and these studs are so cute.


I'm still loving the high low hem trend and as burgundy is one of my favourite colours to wear at this time of year, this skirt naturally called out to me. It looks like a great versatile piece, and it's modestly priced, too.

There are also many other items from previous weeks' wish lists that I still want to own, but I doubt I'll be buying anything for quite a while. I should really stop window shopping online- it's a dangerous past time!

I hope you've enjoyed this Wednesday's post.

Which piece is your favourite?

Thanks for reading,
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh I like the ring print and that floral dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't go wrong with a good print! They're both amazing!

      Delete
  2. gimme no.3 immediately!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous? Would be perfect for going in to Spring/Summer!

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig