Sunday 24 February 2013

Sunday Favourites #18

Hey guys,

I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday. What are you all up to this weekend?

I'll be travelling home from my sister's this afternoon, so I've got a painful, dull couple of hours ahead of me coming up. There's something about the journey back which feels like we've taken a wrong turn and ended up in purgatory. It's never ending! I am looking forward to being back in my own cosy new bed tonight, though... I've missed it!

I'm quickly putting this post of inspiring images together for you before I have to start packing up my stuff, which leaves me wondering why I pack so much. I'm not procrastinating at all... honest...

Anyway, without further a do, I hope you enjoy this week's Serendipity Sunday...

[Source]

This outfit is so beautiful. The skirt is fabulous, and I love how it's been teamed with such a cute floral cardigan.

[Source]

I found this image on Pinterest... the lilac polka dot number is so pretty. I want it!

[Source]

A tulle skirt with a glam twist. So pretty.

[Source]

My obsession with black and cobalt blue will never falter... Cara wears it so well, and that skirt is incredible.

[Source]

Amazing rockabilly curls, and contrasting red hair colours.

[Source]

I've always loved Russian Dolls and have even toyed with the idea of getting a little Russian Doll tattoo, but most of the designs I've seen have been quite tacky... but then I saw this one. I immediately fell in love with the detail, and the little features which make up it's face.

[Source]

Then out of the blue I stumbled up on another beautiful design, quite different to everything else out there. I like how this one is so dark and stylish.

[Source]

Rainbow eyes. I need to start playing with my Inglot eye palettes again.

[Source]

Sweet little strawberry nails.

[Source]

Watermelon manicure.

[Source]

Now this is what I call a nail polish collection! One blogger owns so many polishes she had to have a shelf made especially for them all, and displayed them in her living room as a pretty feature! What an understanding partner she must have!


I think I squealed a little bit when I saw this photo of a baby albino porcupine enjoying some fruit. It's one of the most adorable critters I've seen in my life.


This is one walrus's reaction after being presented with a cake made of fish for his birthday! So cute. <3
[Source]

Being comfortable with your body regardless of what anybody else may think of it is one of the best feelings in the world!

And that it's for another week!

Which one is your favourite?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love the baby porcupine and the walruss they are too cute! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over that nail varnish collection !
    Its so huge !
    Would love a collection like that some day :)
    Launa xx
    Wowsville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It puts my little collection to shame! Would love one like that too :) xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig