Monday 17 December 2012

I Do Love a Bargain



I was just having a random browse through the items on promotion on ASOS, when I came across this quilted ASOS bag. Originally £16.00 it's currently on offer for £6.00 mere pounds. Now if that wasn't good enough, I found a discount code for 20% off which works against sale items, bringing the bag down to just £4.80!

Naturally, I found myself swiftly clicking the checkout button. You'll understand that for less than a fiver I really couldn't resist. I haven't got a person, an event, or an outfit in mind. I don't know if I'll keep it or give it away as a Christmas present. All I know is I needed to snap it up.

This bag would make a great Christmas present for one of the lovely ladies in your life, or an early Christmas present for yourself! It may be the perfect accessory for your Christmas party outfits!

The up to 60% off gift promotion is only on for 24 hours, so there's probably a matter of hours left to snap up a bargain. If you want one of these bags at a purse-friendly price, then I suggest you go go go! You can find the bag here. Make sure you enter shopsavvy6 or shopsavvy10 at the checkout to get the extra 20% off!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig