Saturday 15 December 2012

One For Mum, One For Me...

You may remember that last week, I shared photos of the beautiful oxblood Liquorish paisley bag I'd bought from ASOS as a Christmas present. I'd originally intended to give it to my Mum for Christmas but I fell in love with it on arrival, and couldn't bare to part with it. 

Well, I ended up ordering the bag again, but in dark brown so I could still give the intended gift to her, just in another colour, and keep one for myself.

It arrived a few days ago...


This is the bag in dark brown; isn't it gorgeous? I think this colour is so classic and much better suited to my Mum than the fashionable oxblood. I really hope that she likes it as much as I do.


This is the oxblood version, which I can't wait to use with my Winter attire. It's a little darker in colour than it looks here.


The bags are both available on ASOS, and are currently just £16.00, instead of the RRP of £40.00, which is an incredible bargain. Although they're not real leather, they both look and feel like the real deal, and as an animal lover, I personally prefer faux any day. I'm so impressed with the quality for such a bargain spend.

 They have beautiful paisley cut out detail to the front, which I adore. I'm a magpie for pretty paisley patterns, and these are some of the best I've seen in years. The bags each have a long strap for wearing over the body, and they're a great size if you prefer to travel light, with enough room for your purse, keys, phone, and lipstick.

I think this may be one of those bags that I'll keep hold of for life. I personally think the quality seems fit to last for decades... I guess I'll have to wait and see!

Fingers crossed my Mum feels the same way come Christmas Day!

Which colour do you like best?

Have you ever liked something so much you've not been able to give it away, or had to order it again in other designs?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the oxblood version and i'm also a sucker for a paisley print, I may get tempted to order this next week if they're still only £16.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous and great quality. You should definitely treat yourself to one! xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig