Sunday 16 December 2012

Christmas Gift Ideas: ASOS Jewellery Holders

Dressing tables are often a much loved area of the house. It's the place where we get ready every morning for work and play, where we take our make up off in the evening, and where we congregate when we're getting ready for a night out. It's also a place where we store many of our treasures- our beloved jewellery; the trinkets and trophies that make us feel like a million dollars.

I don't know about you, but I like to keep my dressing table organised. I like everything to have it's own place, and I tend to keep my prettiest pieces out on display. I'm always looking out for the perfect way to store and display my possessions, and I think I've finally found them!

About a week ago, I discovered a range of feminine and quirky jewellery holders on ASOS. Not only am I lusting after a handful of them, but they would also make fantastic Christmas presents for the ladies in your life.

Just take a look...


1. ASOS metal loveheart jewellery stand cream and pink £12.00
2. ASOS heart shape jewellery stand cream and pink £15.00
3. ASOS triple row jewellery hooks cream and pink £15.00

If you're buying for a friend or relative who has a very feminine style, these little beauties could be the perfect gift for her this Christmas. I'm personally in love with the top three stands in cream. They're so classic and pretty; and are exactly what I've been looking for to sort out my clutter. 

A couple of them are currently on promotion, and I'll admit I lost all self-control and picked up number three in cream. (Good thing I just sold a few things on eBay). It's on offer for just £9.00 and with a 20% off discount code- 'shopsavvy6'- it came to just £7.20! That's less than half price! I think this promotion is only on until tomorrow, so get in fast if you want to take advantage of great savings.


If very feminine designs just aren't for you, than take a look at these perfectly quirky little ornaments! Any of these would bring a bit of fun and humour to any boudoir. They're so different, and you have to admit that they're a lot more fun than storing your jewellery in a classic jewellery box. I'm just a little bit smitten with the wonderfully tacky bunny ring holder, and I quite like the stag's head and piano, too.

I personally think any of these holders would make great Christmas presents for your friends and sisters, perhaps even for your Mum, but mostly I want them all for myself! I hope they're still available when I next have some funds.

I haven't been sponsored to blog about these things. I just genuinely love them and thought you guys might, too. 

Which one is your favourite?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. i saw lots of these when i was browsing for christmas presents and i am DEFINITELY in love with loads of them! i couldn't even choose which i'd want! definitely worthy of a post xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing, aren't they?! I definitely love the cream ones at the top best, but I want them all! Thanks Hannah :) xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig