Friday 23 November 2012

Smoothly Does It with Cosmopolitan





The December issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine (UK) has a pretty great freebie with it this month- a tube of V05's 'Smoothly Does It' Frizz Free Cream. I'd only ever tried V05's shampoos and conditioners, and as I've been impressed with them in the past, I was pleased to see this freebie and excited to give it a try.

Smoothly Does It is designed to keep hair smooth and sleek, while protecting it from heated appliances such as straighteners and curling tongs. I'll admit that I'd never used a heat defence product before, even though I regularly straighten my hair. I know, I know, it's appalling hair decorum. I've always intended to pick one up, but I always forget by the time I go shopping.

This 100ml tube is so generously sized it will last for months. It's a full size bottle, and retails around £3.89, so not a bad freebie at all. The packaging is simple and sleek, and easy to handle, and it won't look out of place on the dressing table.

I've used the frizz free cream twice so far, and I can honestly say, I'm really impressed with the product. It's so easy to use, too. Just apply a small amount of the serum to the palm of your hands (a little goes a long way), rub them together and smooth through towel-dried hair before drying your hair with a hair dryer. It leaves my hair super soft, glossy, sleek, and well tamed. I could notice a difference straight away. As for the scent, I can't put my finger on what it smells like, but it's pleasant enough and not at all overpowering like many hair treatments are.

Needless to say, I love this frizz free cream, and I will be purchasing it again once this tub is used up. 5/5 from me! I can't recommend it enough. What are you waiting for? Go grab a copy of Cosmo NOW!

Have you used this serum or any of V05's other beauty products before?

Can you recommend any of their other products to me?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig