Saturday 27 October 2012

No matter what I do, all I think about is you

With Christmas coming, I'm having a bit of a dilemma. My heart and head are locked in a battle fighting over personal gain and generosity. Roughly translated, I can't decide whether to treat myself to a couple of things I love and can't get out of my head, or to ignore my desires and start my Christmas shopping.

I don't have much money left this week, but do I allow myself one little last treat before the end of the year, and begin my Christmas shopping in two weeks time? Or should I put my sensible head on, forget about myself, and start concentrating on others? I have three or four fortnightly pay days before Christmas. I just can't decide what to do! Thoughts?

This is my short list. Theoretically, I could buy myself two of the following, but which two?



There are animals adorning everything from every direction this season, and I think this adorable royal fox has to be one of the cutest motifs I've laid eyes on. It's currently on promotion for £19.60 instead of £28.00 until Monday, I believe, so this would be the best time to buy it and grab a bargain. I don't have many winter knits, and this one would work over jeans, jeggings, skirts, shorts and tights, maybe even over a dress or a jumpsuit. The only cons I can think of is the crew cut neckline and the colour.


Raccoons are quite an unusual print to see on a piece of clothing- maybe that's why I'm attracted to this t-shirt. It's a little quirky, and that sums up my style perfectly. I missed out on the amazing ASOS raccoon print shirt, so when I saw this top I had to really restrain myself from hitting the checkout button there and then. The little bandit critters are enchanting, and I'm certain I'd wear this top to death. It's on promotion for £17.60 instead of £22.00, and I'm sure I could wear it at least a dozen ways. Plus, my top collection is quite small these days.

The ASOS Textured Knitted Snoods- Burgundy and Teal

























Now that many parts of the UK are already getting snow, there's no denying that Winter is on it's way. It's becoming bitterly cold outside, and an extra layer in the form of a knitted snood can really make the difference when it comes to keeping warm.

 I've been wanting to add one to my Winter wardrobe for a while now, and I think I've narrowed it down to these cosy looking ASOS ones. They're both just £12.00 which is really reasonable and a fair bit cheaper than most on the market. My only problem is deciding which colour I prefer out of the two. I was set on buying the teal, but after coming across the burgundy I just can't decide.

Now, what do I do?

Should I begin Christmas shopping?

Should I treat myself? Which pieces do you like best?

I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions!

Help!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. the jumper! buy the jumper! sadly i cannot offer a sensible solution although yesterday i found a beautiful 50's style dress in the boden sale, i put it in my bag and then i had to let it go (those darn bills grrr!) i have sulked since - if you can allow one more hurrah then do it (i know i am being a little dramatic but understand the need for a little special something)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally start my Christmas shopping in September, but I allowed myself to push it back until next week. I couldn't decide whether to order the jumper or top so I've ordered both so I can decide. I bought the teal scarf, too.

      It's horrible when you have to let something beautiful go. I hope you get a chance to pick said dress up again xx

      Delete
  2. I think you should get the jumper then do your shopping xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a bad influence! Haha! I decided to treat myself and then ban myself from shopping until my xmas shopping is done. I couldn't decide between the tops so I've ordered both. And gave in and ordered the teal snood today. xx

      Delete
  3. Buy the jumper! That's what I would do (not saying I'm sensible with money though :P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You lot are all such a bad influence! Haha! I decided to allow this last little splurge before starting xmas shopping next week. I couldn't decide between the tops so bought them both, and ordered the teal snood in the end, too. I'm so bad!

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig