Sunday 5 August 2012

Some more of my favourite things...

Hey guys,

I've got some more of my personal fashion favourites to share with you today. You've seen plenty of my favourites from across the web, and today my best picks are from River Island, AX Paris, and Domino Dollhouse.

River Island




These River Island tops have such pretty detail. I love the embroidery, the scalloped hems, the embellished necklines, the polka dots, and the colours of the fabric. I adore the colour of the forest green polka dot top, and really love the scalloped top above it. Perfect for wearing all year round with endless outfit possibilities.




River Island always have such fabulous accessories. I've long been a fan of their satchels, and think adding a fourth to my collection in the form of the one above couldn't hurt! The Russian doll accessories are adorable, and if I couldn't add them to my collection, they'd make perfect Christmas presents for one of my Sisters who loves Russian Dolls. And how awesome are the bowler hat earrings, and disguise rings?! The little knit hat looks so cosy for Winter, too.


Domino Dollhouse






I've never shopped with Domino Dollhouse, but I keep admiring the range. I've seen this beautiful maxi dress on so many bloggers, and each time I fall in love with it more and more. It's so pretty and unusual. I've also been admiring the amazing petticoats for months and would love one to wear under full-skirted dresses for a fifties look. I do admit it's a little frivolous on my budget, though- but one day I want to own one. The only problem would be deciding which colour to buy first! The bicycle ring is also nothing short of amazing, and I love the polka dot hair bands!


AX Paris




AX Paris has had some beautiful designs this S/S, and I think it's definitely one to watch. I really love seeing all the different printed dresses, and especially love the pink cat print skater dress. It's currently in the sale, and I'm tempted to buy it. The other pieces above also stand out to me. The skirt looks so floaty and fairy-like, and the mint bag is rather cute.

Which one is your favourite?

Do you shop at AX Paris, Domino Dollhouse or River Island?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'd love to get something from domino dollhouse buying can't afford it at the minute though xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. is the green polka dot river island top on sale the now?

    http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ I am trying to get my followers up at the moment so if you like what you see I will greatly appreciate your follow :). If you already follow I apologise.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it was when I last looked, no xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig