Saturday 4 August 2012

10 Day You Challenge: One Picture

We've reached the last 10 Day You Challenge post.

Today the theme is 'One picture of yourself'.




I've never really been confident in front of a camera. I hate photos of myself, if I'm honest, and there aren't many of me from my teens in to my mid twenties. I would always hide from the camera at every opportunity. I'm really trying to work on that, so here is a recent one of me...




I intended to put together a make up post for this look, but I didn't like the way most of the photos came out so I didn't. I'm wearing Inglot eye make up in three turquoise shades here. Apologies for the shiny forehead!

Well, that's the end of another challenge. I've really enjoyed taking part, remembering a lot of things about myself, and thinking about the things I love and enjoy. I hope you've enjoyed getting to know me a little better.

Thanks for reading!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Well hello there, cutie^^

    out of all the eye shadows you've shown here on your blog, this is by far my favorite on you. It's PERFECT with your hair and complexion :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nita! I will try and put up a tutorial post for the eye colours at some point. I do like me a turquoise eye oolour :)

      Delete
  2. pretty! i love those turquoise colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah :). I adore my turquoise Inglot shadows. They're amazing xx

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig