Tuesday 5 June 2012

Your Fashion Jewellery exclusive fashion blogger's discount!

Hey lovely ladies,

I have a fantastic offer to share with you today...

To celebrate the Jubilee, yourfashionjewellery.com/ are offering a 30% discount off everything exclusively to fashion bloggers and our readers!

This fantastic offer will run until the 10th of June, and will not be advertised anywhere outside of the blogging world.

All you have to do is shop to your heart's content and enter the code 'blogger30' at the checkout to receive the discount.

It's the perfect opportunity to stock up on accessories to complete all of those fabulous summer outfits!




I spent quite a while browsing through all of the beautiful accessories Your Fashion Jewellery has to offer. The above are just some of my favourites. I'm particularly loving the Pandora-a-like bracelets which are very reasonably priced, and the cute red apple earrings.

Which piece is your favourite?

I hope lots of you take advantage of this wonderful offer! Go check out the range now!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Jewellery is always an important accessory for an outfit. It defines your personality and your mood. These jewellery have ability to change our appearance from dull to fashionable. Thanks a lot.

    Indian Fashion Jewellery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, Maayin! You're welcome :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article, I love love your jewelry collections and of course your blog. You can also find some good jewellery set at http://www.myshop4u.in

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig