Tuesday 1 May 2012

Pinch, Punch, First Day of the Month!

Pinch, punch, first day of the month... NO RETURNS!

I had that saying drilled in to me well before my age reached double figures. Am I the only one who still says it?

Before my injury, each month that passed by would be a month closer to something I was incredibly excited for. I'm pretty sure I bugged the hell out of everyone last year counting down the days to all the concerts I had planned, and my holiday of a life time to New York. And while these days, I'm just reminded of how long my spine has had a grudge against me, I'm still looking forward to sunshine, and long summer days. Even from indoors, a sunny day like today puts a smile on my face.

So, for today's OOTD I am wearing...


Outfit Details

Dress- Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan- New Look
Leggings- New Look
Shoes- Topshop
Me- Just out of the shower sans make-up beginning to look like I've never seen sunlight... apologies!


The dress, though shorter than I usually wear with leggings, is a favourite of mine from last summer. It ridiculously comfortable, and I love the mix of coral, neon yellow, teal, and pinks on the vibrant purple fabric.


You've seen the cardigan a heap of times already. I really do pair it with everything. It's incredibly soft, and New Look are stocking them again this season. May have to grab a couple more!

The shoes are the new Topshop studded slippers which I gave you a sneak peek of yesterday. As I explained before, I have rather wide feet, something I've inherited from my Mum, who has a good few inches on my height. I was pleased to find the shoes fitted me really well in length and width. They're a little snug a few inches below my toes (as you can see by the creases), but hopefully I'll be able to stretch them out for comfort. I bought the 7/40 but am usually anything from a 6 to a 7 as my feet are a half size different.



Really love these shoes already! Tempted to buy the nude pair, too!

I'll be back in a bit with the first of the 31 Day May Challenge.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oooh hey, who's that Lady looking all cute and fresh on my dash?! Why, it's you! :D
    I'm still in love with your hair, it makes me miss the times when mine was red.

    I have that cardigan, too, in like, 3 or 4 colors, it really is great in the summer.
    And we have the exact same shoes size, a wider 6/7^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks. I look so rough but these are the best of the pictures I took. Thank you! I really feel more like myself since I died it last year. I need to get it back to how bright it was. I love red hair.

      I have it in 4 colours too! Perfect for hiding the arms in summer without dying in the heat. Really? Yay for us!

      Delete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig